Why Chiropractic Care is Important?
We’re passionate about what we do because we’ve seen how it helps people live life to the fullest. Your spinal cord is your body’s master control system, and regular maintenance of it is vital for long-term health. The benefits? People have more energy, they stay healthier for longer and even kids sleep better.
In a study among patients whose primary doctor was a chiropractic doctor consistently for seven years, they found:
- 85% reduction in pharmaceutical use*
- 62% decrease in surgeries*
- 59% less hospital days*
*Study based on findings from Medical vs Chiropractic Management, Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, 2007.
Pretty incredible, isn’t it?
Still Not A Believer?
Our clients have a few words to explain why Chiropractic Care is important to them.
Meet Dr. Aaron Seaton
Dr. Aaron Seaton has been a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic since 2006.
Dr. Aaron Seaton has been helping people live healthier, happier lives since becoming a chiropractor in 2006. As an experienced chiropractor, he is committed to promoting health and to helping his patients understand the wellness lifestyle.
Associations & Memberships
- Speaker for Chiropractic Connect Conference in Los Angeles, CA
- Regular Health and Wellness Speaker for many corporate and small business events in Redding, CA and the surrounding areas
- Member International Federation of Chiropractic Organizations
- Member International Chiropractic Association
- Life Chiropractic College West (LCCW) 2003-2006: Graduated Salutatorian with Highest Honors, Doctor of Chiropractic degree December 2006
- Voted “best tutor” in multiple subjects including Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry while at LCCW
- New College of California 2002-2003: Pre-chiropractic health sciences certification
- Santa Rosa Junior College 1999-2002: Graduated with High Honors, Associates degree in Arts and Sciences
Shelley is committed to making your visits as convenient as possible.
Feel free to contact Shelley at the front desk if you have any questions: (530) 221-8443
Mother of two children, she enjoys camping and watching her children play sports.
Feel free to contact Veronica at the front desk if you have any questions: (530) 221-8443
Certified Massage Therapist
I have been massaging for 9 years now, specializing in deep tissue and sports therapy. I also practiced modalities in Swedish and prenatal massage.
My intention with massage therapy is to help each individual become informed and educated in their bodies capabilities.
My goals are to help make people aware of preventative methods as well as daily maintenances to have optimal mobility and overall function.
Give her a call (912) 346-2551 to schedule an appointment.