Meet Dr. Aaron Seaton
Dr. Aaron Seaton has been a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic since 2006.
Dr. Aaron Seaton has been helping people live healthier, happier lives since becoming a chiropractor in 2006. As an experienced chiropractor, he is committed to promoting health and to helping his patients understand the wellness lifestyle.
Dr. Aaron Profile
Associations & Memberships
- Speaker for Chiropractic Connect Conference in Los Angeles, CA
- Regular Health and Wellness Speaker for many corporate and small business events in Redding, CA and the surrounding areas
- Member International Federation of Chiropractic Organizations
- Member International Chiropractic Association
- Life Chiropractic College West (LCCW) 2003-2006: Graduated Salutatorian with Highest Honors, Doctor of Chiropractic degree December 2006
- Voted “best tutor” in multiple subjects including Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry while at LCCW
- New College of California 2002-2003: Pre-chiropractic health sciences certification
- Santa Rosa Junior College 1999-2002: Graduated with High Honors, Associates degree in Arts and Sciences
Articles from Dr. Aaron
- Vitamin D Benefits
- Understanding Adult-Onset Scoliosis
- Improve Gut Health; Prevent Anxiety
- Importance of Regular Chiropractic Care
- Benefits of Regular Exercise
- Pinched Nerve in The Neck
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Chiropractic Treatment Plans
- Wellness Benefits of Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic Care: Whiplash & Arthritis
- All-Cause Mortality
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Curves Function
- Chiropractic Care for Children
- Inflammation and Diet
- Whiplash Injuries: Long Term Effects
- The Body's Check Engine Light
- What Happens To The Body?
- Chiropractic Care: Prevention or Pain Relief?
- Low Back Chiropractic Care
- Midback Chiropractic Care
- Neck Pain Tensions and Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic & Pregnancy
- Chiropractic Care: Relieve Sinus Problems & Allergies
- Advantages of Going to The Chiropractic Place
- The 5 Main Benefits of Chiropractic Care
- Determine What Phase Your Spine Is In
- Why Visit The Chiropractic Place?
- Prevention of Gardening Back Pain
- Why Chiropractic Care?
- Symptoms vs Health vs Function
- Auto Accidents: What You Need To Know?
- Chiropractic: Symptom Relief vs Wellness Care
- Secrets to a Healthy, Long Life
- What is Pain?
- How The Brain and Gravity Affect Our Health?
- Protect Your Back While Gardening
- Tips on Getting Better Sleep
- Intermittent Fasting & Its Effect in The Body
- Effect of Sugar in The Immune System
- Ways To Boost The Immune System
- Say Goodbye to Text Neck Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Sacroiliac Sprain: Causes and Treatments
- Stress and The Body
- What To Do After A Car Accident?
- What is the Best Bed?
- Too Much Sitting
- Importance of Stimulating Muscle
- Importance of Spinal Motion
- Importance of Regular Exercise
- Poor Posture
- Effects of Sitting Too Much
- Pinched Nerve: Symptoms and Treatments
- Effect of Whiplash in The Health
- Sitting and Neck Pain
- Types of Low Back Pain
- Chronic Pain Management: Principles and Strategies
- Chiropractic Care for Whiplash Injuries
- Staying Healthy
- Say Goodbye to Low Back Pain; Strengthen the Core
- Benefits of Chiropractic Care
- Effect of Diet on Arthritis
- Do Not Suffer, Avoid Chronic Pain
- Causes of Neck Pain
- Car Accident Tips
- Ways to Relieve Low Back Pain
- Babies and Chiropractic Care
- The Magic of Breastfeeding
- Importance of Chiropractic Care
- Untreated Whiplash Injury
- Whiplash Relief
- Why live with a pain in your neck if you don’t have to?
- Holidays and weight gain
- Smoking and the Spine
- What mattress do I buy?
- Boosting Your Immune System
- Chiropractic Care During Pregnancy: Helping Turn Breech Babies
- Stand Up MRI
- An Easy Weight Loss Trick
- Over the Counter Pain Meds Not As Safe As We Think
- Decreasing Stress
Monday – Thursday
9:00am – 1:00pm
2:00pm - 5:30pm
Closed Fridays and Weekends
The Chiropractic Place
1123 Hilltop Drive
Redding CA, 96003
Follow Dr. Aaron on Social Media